First Service Carolina is proud to announce our partnership with Cloud-Based VOIP/PBX provider RingCentral. The RingCentral platform changes the way that companies communicate and collaborate with standard and innovative telephony features that are a cut above the competition. Standard features like conference calling, mobile apps, and business SMS allow your employees to communicate however and wherever they need. Easy integration with existing platforms like Google, Microsoft Outlook, Zendesk, and Salesforce ensures that you can make continued use of the software that you’re used to. While constant innovation means you are always on the cutting edge of telephony technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The foundation of RingCentral technology lies in a decentralized infrastructure across multiple secure data centers. These “cloud” centers deliver phone and fax system functionality to your business over the internet. Thus eliminating the hassle of complex and bulky telephony hardware in your office.
- Remote, mobile, and local employees all under one phone system
- Move locations, support multiple locations, and easily add users
- Flexibility to change forwarding and answering rules online, even mobile
- Integrates with select phones and most mobile devices
- HD video conference means never missing a face-to-face meeting
- Up to 1,000 participants per audio conference
- Group discussions and file sharing capabilities facilitate collaboration
- RingCentral can provide however many lines your business needs. Lines are sold based on a number of affordable packages, and lines can be purchased as needed.
- The short answer is yes. The long answer is that there are few steps involved in porting (transferring) existing phone numbers to RingCentral. However,
the engineers at First Service Carolina will assist you in this process, or port the numbers for you.